I am sorry, I think I misunderstood what happened. Are you trying to recover files from a harddrive that you formatted? If that is the case I would reccomend the following program. I have used it in the past it worked nice.

http://www.recovermyfiles.com/

I don't think the program will run from floppy. You will probably have to slave the drive

sorry not much help

Edited by shanenin
I am sorry, I think I misunderstood what happened. Are you trying to recover files from a harddrive that you formatted? If that is the case I would reccomend the following program. I have used it in the past it worked nice.

http://www.recovermyfiles.com/

I don't think the program will run from floppy. You will probably have to slave the drive

sorry not much help

That's why they sign a disclaimer about losing files (it's like, we at Davie Computer Shop make every best effort to keep your personal files. However, some of the diagnostic techniques can cause your files to be deleted) - which I'd recommend for you BTW

I definately need to do that. I HATE writing, so I need to find something I can copy.

That's why they sign a disclaimer about losing files (it's like, we at Davie Computer Shop make every best effort to keep your personal files. However, some of the diagnostic techniques can cause your files to be deleted) - which I'd recommend for you BTW

I definately need to do that. I HATE writing, so I need to find something I can copy.

We've got forms for customer info, passwords to log on the PC, and repair problems - then they sign the disclaimer (which also talks about PC's left on hand for more than 8 weeks). Also, we stamp all the sheets with a number so that we know which computer to work on first

We've got forms for customer info, passwords to log on the PC, and repair problems - then they sign the disclaimer (which also talks about PC's left on hand for more than 8 weeks). Also, we stamp all the sheets with a number so that we know which computer to work on first

talk to your boss, and then send them my way. I would love to see what some other people use. I would not expect him to say yes, but I thought I would ask :-)

I'm forseeing a negative (nothing personal though). It's pretty much (forgive the crude drawings):

LOGO LOGO Customer Info (Name, phone's, machine type)

LOGO LOGO ""

LOGO LOGO ""

Passwords:

Problems:

Disclaimer area

""

""

""

""

""

_____________(signature spot)

Repair Details