Microsoft Windows Version Nt 4.0

executive software's disk keeper was implanted into winnt 4.0 by mr. bill way back when. I'm runnning wnnt 4.0 and I can't find the defrag thingy. I don't want to download a defrag thingy if I already have one. does anyone know how to access the defrag thingy? do I really need a defrag thingy? I've tried running it from the command line but it keeps telling me it's not there. I'm running winnt and winme on the same box but I like winnt 4.0 because of it's more secure invironment.

Mr. Bill added some necessary files to WinNT 4.0 so Diskeeper could be downloaded and ran on it. Diskeeper supposedly wasn't to be included until WinNT 5.0. BTW,The oringinal Diskeeper did not fair well on WinNT 4.0 when it was downloaded and installed. It wasn't that compatible. I would search for a newer defrag app.

Check out;

PageDefrag

Diskeeper Lite

Mr. Bill added some necessary files to WinNT 4.0 so Diskeeper could be downloaded and ran on it. Diskeeper supposedly wasn't to be included until WinNT 5.0. BTW,The oringinal Diskeeper did not fair well on WinNT 4.0 when it was downloaded and installed. It wasn't that compatible. I would search for a newer defrag app.

Check out;

PageDefrag

Diskeeper Lite

well thank you terrorist. dang if technology isn't moving too fast for me. sometimes I just feel like going back to dos if it wasn't for all these pretty pictures. have a good day.