Well, couple of months ago, I had to buy a new mobo. I bought the best cheapest one I could.

Anyways, I used to have PC2100 RAM, and I was thinking about buying a gig of something over PC3200.

BUT I don't know if my mobo can support it :(.

http://www.asrock.com/product/939Dual-SATA2.htm

thats my motherboard, only thing it says about memory is

- DIMM slots: 4 supported

- Supports DDR400

- Max. capacity: 4GB

Yes your motherboard supports 3200. I'm not sure you'll see much of a boost just from ram speed but increased RAM yes. I would get a gig of PC3200. I have a gig of PQI Power PC3200 in my Athlon XP 3000+ system. It's in dual channel too (2x512MB).

Have another question, How did you tell that it supports pc3200? (future references).

DDR400 = pc3200

How about PC3700?

Unless you plan on overclocking anything over 3200 is unecessary.

I think he meant 2700

You get the best OC out of PC3700 and PC3500 RAM, but other then that it isn't nessisary. 2x 1GB in duel channel is the best option for gaming right now, or 2x 512MB in duel channel. You don't want to fill all of your DIMM slots, it will decrease your performance. Patriot or OCZ provide the most stable and some of the best 2x 1GB Duel channel kits right now, and upgrading from DDR333 to DDR400 is a good upgrade.