G4 Boards Seem To Be Down.

no i cant get in to check either....probably down due to all of the "g4 sucks and they should all die" threads and posts....

or maybe comcast decided to disable the forums for a while...you never know lol

My number one reason I left over there.

Yep, the G4TTV message boards are deader than TechTV itself.

BTW, I just joined up here because, like many others, I've had it with G4TechTV. Just wanted to say hi to those of you I alreadly know. There seems to be quite a few familar faces here.

("familar faces" - just an expression. Try not to dwell on it)

;)

BTW, I just joined up here because, like many others, I've had it with G4TechTV. Just wanted to say hi to those of you I alreadly know. There seems to be quite a few familar faces here.

("familar faces" - just an expression. Try not to dwell on it)

;)

Welcome to Besttechie.net, man! This is an awesome forum, a very friendly comfortable place to hang out. :D

I figured tech support would be the first to go. Why ? well most of us so called ole timers are nothing but a thorn in their back side. Besides were old school if you will.

ya after the merger many of the original zdtv and ttv fans frequented the tech support board but even then people left and went to other boards because it was just not the same

BTW, I just joined up here because, like many others, I've had it with G4TechTV.  Just wanted to say hi to those of you I alreadly know.  There seems to be quite a few familar faces here.

("familar faces" - just an expression.  Try not to dwell on it)

;)

Welcome to Besttechie.net, man! This is an awesome forum, a very friendly comfortable place to hang out. :D

Hey, thanks a lot for the warm welcome, hitest.

no i cant get in to check either....probably down due to all of the "g4 sucks and they should all die" threads and posts....

or maybe comcast decided to disable the forums for a while...you never know lol

Man oh man your right about the Alex stuff and the G4 sucks stuff. I just left over their and it's a free for all on TSS board. wares all the mods over their ? The language is unbelievable over there.