Drew's-world.net

hi guys and exquisite ladies...I just got a message from drew and he said that his forum will probably expire 9/24/2006. I invited him to visit here occasionaly and say hello to us. both drew and mac went overboard to give us a place to meet during the time jeff was down. I for one really appreciate this effort on their parts.

I know that running a forum is a lot of work and I also know that Drew got real, real busy with his job and his new sweetie--which is GOOD for him!! I've gotten way too busy, too--kids, garden and "nut with a walker" have taken too much of my time and I've only been able to read *occasionally* and haven't taken the time to post at my haunts like I should.

Wishing him the very best and throwing him my deepest gratitude. Gosh, he knows soooo much about this confusing thing we call "tech".

Liz

thanks bearskin

ime still a member

and i go and renew my p-woard and user name

to keep my member ship alive at drews

but i have to admit i dont post many

there

how ever i read all new posts

but i dont answer any of them

i like drew

and i should have used the forum more

i seemed to be always doing some thing else

and since ive had this heart thing i seem to be posting less and less

tho i read at BT"S A LOT

sorry bout that drew

however drew is welcome to come and communicate with us

here at BT"S

marty

Most definately a big thanks to Drew and Mac, for setting up a place for us to gather. It was greatly appreciated. They both did a great job keeping us all together.

I have not been spending as much time here as I usually do, as this time of year is yard work. Trying to get it to look nice. I love working outside, as long as it is not too hot. I can spend hours just puttering around. Also there is nothing like a cold beer on a hot day after working in the yard. post-27-1147528252.gif :D

It is also Baseball season for me, and I loooove Baseball.

Many thanks to Drew and Mac. :thumbsup: