There is a company that originated in Europe that organizes customer outings in which you get to drive a variety of cars, ranging from Ferrari 430 to a Bentley GT. My dad's work received a free try-out of the company to see if they wanted to use it for its outtings. Shame you had to be 25 to drive, hmm wonder why?, but it was fricken awesome just riding along.

Top speed of the day, personally, was 110 in the Ferrari 430 on the Interstate, we did 75 on the on-ramp hugging the curves. Overall top speed was 140 in a 45 in the Lambo - the instructors had you drive 75 MPH in 6th gear, red line it, then downshift (paddle shifters like F1 cars) into 3rd gear. AKA TAKE OFF!

Only one person got a ticket; ironically he was driving the slowest - 65 in a 45 (driving a Bentley GT) but it was reduced to 54 in a 45.

Here is a link for the pics! (use the slideshow feature) Test Drive

Here's the Link to the company's site (they tore America and I'm assuming Europe still) Players WCD

I'm suprised the entire company can be based off of braking the law, speeding is not the same in the UK as it is in America, you can't just get a ticket for driving 100+, you get wreckless driving and a license suspension. A Ferrari 430 can out run any cop car, just not radio waves!

That used to be normal driving for me when going to work in East Syracuse. I would blow through the traffic on SR 690 near the State Fair Grounds doing well over 120 m.p.h. early in the mornings. The fastest I ever had the old G.P. at was 155 m.p.h. on SR 481. I woke a sheriff up that was snoozing in the u-turn at 6 A.M. one morning when I worked at Budweiser in Radisson, NY. I saw him a couple days later at a bar. He was still in a state of shock. He told me his car shook and that the rumble of my exhaust just about deafened him.

Ahh exotics.......well..... I ain't even gonna have enough $. That's why I like Hondas. I at least have some chance of getting an S2000

That's the only reason that the Corvette is appealing among that crowd