Need A Mod?

Guest Tony

Hey Ya'll

If you have a forum, or site that you need more Mods, I am availible.

I have moderated in a few forums and sites, and very strict when it comes to abiding by the rules.

The current site I do moderate in is A-sqaured, Malware Complaints, and Spyware Beware! and abid by there rules. I am a honest person and WONT screw people over and will say what is on my mind.

So if you need a Moderator, then PM me... let me know your site.... I'll have a look at it, if I like I'll let you know.

Also other things I will not put up with are:

* Dissing of Stuff

* Sexual Harrassment

* Bullying etc.

Note to Members:

I am not a moderator in this forum so please don't PM me asking me to do things for you on here.

Note to Admins and Mods for this site:

If you dont like this posting then just delete it and I would be totally cool with it.

Edited by Tony

Hi Tony, welcome to BT, the best forum on the Internet. I hope you enjoy your stay here, we have excellent tech forums moderated by very smart people. Also, this forum has a well-deserved reputation of being a warm and friendly place. You will meet many kind souls here:-) Take care.

Nice to meet you, man!

Hey Hitest,

Thank you for lettng me do this thread. I do know that moderation is a trust thing but I know that some time that people can be looking for moderators that will abide by the rules and help enforce them.

B\t\w its nice to meet you to. I have noticed that there are really nice people on here as well. :D

Hi Tony, welcome to BT!

I wish you best of luck with your search to become a Moderator at a forum. I haven't really gotten to know you yet, but if you abide by the values you state, I'm sure someone would be interested in having you on their ream. But don't get discouraged if you don't can any offers. Like you said, becoming a Staff Member of a forum is a matter of trust. Most boards take members who have been there a very long time, they know well enough personally to trust them to enforce rules fairly, and (in the event of an 'Expert' type of position) have shown a well knowledge base on the topics of discussion.

But remember, the whole point of an online community is not to "be the one with power". Its to get to know people, spread knowledge, assist in problems, and to have fun. ;)

I hope you stick around BT and grow with out community! If you are a mod over at emsisoft I'm sure you'd be able to assist her a lot! :thumbsup:

Matt

Hi Tony and welcome! I've had the pleasure of reading a few of your posts while poking around here and I know your input will be welcome here. Look around, kick your feet up and enjoy. Hope to hear a lot more from you.

Liz

Hi Tony, welcome to BT!

I wish you best of luck with your search to become a Moderator at a forum. I haven't really gotten to know you yet, but if you abide by the values you state, I'm sure someone would be interested in having you on their ream. But don't get discouraged if you don't can any offers. Like you said, becoming a Staff Member of a forum is a matter of trust. Most boards take members who have been there a very long time, they know well enough personally to trust them to enforce rules fairly, and (in the event of an 'Expert' type of position) have shown a well knowledge base on the topics of discussion.

But remember, the whole point of an online community is not to "be the one with power". Its to get to know people, spread knowledge, assist in problems, and to have fun. ;)

I hope you stick around BT and grow with out community! If you are a mod over at emsisoft I'm sure you'd be able to assist her a lot! :thumbsup:

Matt

Hey Matt,

Yeah I know that I have already am a mod in another site, but just like to help enforce rules etc. And also love to help out where I can. As for staying here..... as long as I dont have the trouble that I did with staff in G2G (for standing up for my self) I wont have a prob.

Hi Tony and welcome! I've had the pleasure of reading a few of your posts while poking around here and I know your input will be welcome here. Look around, kick your feet up and enjoy. Hope to hear a lot more from you.

Liz

Hey Liz,

You'll hear loads of me cause so far I like this site.

couldnt you have waited for a while to announce

your intentions of becomming a mod

instead of being to pushy

we have the best mods on the internet here

so just bide your time

and fit into the community then try and be a mod

for me youve started on the wrong foot

if your intentions

are good

prove it

i know i will get a lot of flak for this post

but im one who dosent like to change the status quo

sorry if ive been blunt

but i speak my mind

other than that

welcome to BT

and i hope you can help some of us

newbees with our compts

marty

couldnt you have waited for a while to announce

your intentions of becomming a mod

instead of being to pushy

we have the best mods on the internet here

so just bide your time

and fit into the community then try and be a mod

for me youve started on the wrong foot

if your intentions

are good

prove it

i know i will get a lot of flak for this post

but im one who dosent like to change the status quo

sorry if ive been blunt

but i speak my mind

other than that

welcome to BT

and i hope you can help some of us

newbees with our compts

marty

This posting was for needing new Mods for OTHER FORUMS\SITE not this one cause i know the go with this one etc and with most forums...... but some people find it hard to get new mods that would basically bid by the rules.

For this place, there are really nice people in here and awesome as staff.