Well I Just Swapped Out My Hp A320n Into A Xion Case...

and it was a pain in the ass. it came with a binch of pins that were only 2 prongs and had "hdd" "power sw" "reset" ect and i had to read on the mother board where these go, and as i am posting i still dident get it right. there is a "XION" text that lights up, and also the button on the front is supposed to light up, which it dosent. and there is a blue LED fan on the side that ligts up, which it dosent. so i dont really know what to do. it has 3 fans and i set them up like one connecting to the other and the last one connectin to the PS like i am supposed to(i think) and i can hear the fans, but can not see which ones are spinning because it is tucked into this stupid stupid space next to my desk. i am taking it apart anyway tomorrow to install my graphics card, oh god...i cant wait for that. props to you people that do this for a living, i couldent. its to much of a hassel and i get pissed to easily :D

EDIT: i just looked at the 3 fans and none of them are spinning...what did i do wrong? every fan had one 4 prong do-dat that looked like it fit into the power supply, so what i did was attach one into the other, into the other until i made one huge circuit which i thought would work...andone know how to get this to work? thanks.

EDIT x2: i just moved the little pins around and realizved i never attached the fans to the PS :wacko: so when that was fixed my baby lit up blue and came to life....the cool part, is that its never been so quite

Edited by GrundleLove

Working with jumpers if fun - what do you mean? :D

Incorrect jumpers explain why your system speaker won't work, hdd led doesn't work, power led doesn't work, power switch doesn't work, and reset switch doesn't work.

Get yourself a flashlight and some tweesers 'till you get it right