good question...not sure of the answer...but i have noticed the same thing...the media player in my FF(1.5) is a bit slow to load and "glitchy" and since i don't use ie much anymore it took a while to notice the difference...but for me the player in ie works better and faster...

btw..what do you think of the pipeline subscription...i'm just about out of time on the free trial and i'm still not sure it's worth the couple of bucks a month...?? :unsure::unsure:

good question...not sure of the answer...but i have noticed the same thing...the media player in my FF(1.5) is a bit slow to load and "glitchy" and since i don't use ie much anymore it took a while to notice the difference...but for me the player in ie works better and faster...

btw..what do you think of the pipeline subscription...i'm just about out of time on the free trial and i'm still not sure it's worth the couple of bucks a month...?? :unsure::unsure:

the player in IE does work better that's why I use it...I have other sites I visit where the firefox player works just as well...the only one I have problems with the CNN firefox player even after clearing my cache...I don't use the pipeline subscription....you'll have to use your own judgement here...thanks for the reply and you have a good day.

That's the only reason to use IE before Firefox - some websites just plainly don't work with FF

well there is an extention for FF that you can download called IE tab you add certain websites to the options and it will open in IE when you enter that link or you can just right click the link to open in IE https://addons.mozilla.org/extensions/morei...ication=firefox

the new version of firefox has a major memory leak in it ver: 1.5 it ate 478MB of ram in 4 hours i closed it but it stayed running in the background im pretty disappointed there is a fix that firefox tweakers made but it does not work

Edited by Mainter