New Forum

Hi folks!

Well, we here at Besttechie.net are continually striving to find better & better ways to serve our membership, with everything they may possibly desire or need. (shameless plug eh...;) )

So, in our quest to provide you all with every "creature comfort" you may need, we poured ourselves a great big horkking driveway!!!

Uhhh....then we realized that...well, none of you brought your dang cars here!!!

Shoot...now what do we do with all this paved space we have....and then it hit me like a Honda Civic in 3rd gear....GARAGE SALE!!!

Yep, in the Great North American tradition of "Free Enterprise", we're offering you all a place to buy, sell, trade, or plain give away, any working stuff you no longer need nor want cluttering up your place anymore. That's right....a Garage Sale! What could be more down home than that eh!

Check it out, eventually we may even have something to actually LOOK at in there someday hopefully..;)

BTW, in order to keep out any possible illegal items, ALL new topics in this forum require Moderator approval first, so please be patient if you have something to post. Simply write and post the topic as you normally would, and we'll approve it as fast as possible....THX.

Edited by Chappy

hi chappy i get carried away with garage sales

garage sales are famous in nz

there is several every day in the city i live

i go to them with a limited amount of money

otherwise

i would blow it all.

ime looking forward to it

we have an internet garage sale called trademe

and ive bought a lot of my compt parts from the bidding

marty

Hi folks!

Well, we here at Besttechie.net are continually striving to find better & better ways to serve our membership, with everything they may possibly desire or need. (shameless plug eh...;) )

So, in our quest to provide you all with every "creature comfort" you may need, we poured ourselves a great big horkking driveway!!!

Uhhh....then we realized that...well, none of you brought your dang cars here!!!

Shoot...now what do we do with all this paved space we have....and then it hit me like a Honda Civic in 3rd gear....GARAGE SALE!!!

Yep, in the Great North American tradition of "Free Enterprise", we're offering you all a place to buy, sell, trade, or plain give away, any working stuff you no longer need nor want cluttering up your place anymore. That's right....a Garage Sale! What could be more down home than that eh!

Check it out, eventually we may even have something to actually LOOK at in there someday hopefully..;)

BTW, in order to keep out any possible illegal items, ALL new topics in this forum require Moderator approval first, so please be patient if you have something to post. Simply write and post the topic as you normally would, and we'll approve it as fast as possible....THX.

Wonderful!!!!!!

I love it!

Great idea.

Joe