What Do You Guys Think Of This?

I'm pretty sure I know a few people who use it. I'm going to try it out, it looks pretty cool. I'd stay with version 4.1 though, don't try the 4.2 beta. It's one of those things you're better off not beta testing. ;)

Note: it requires you have .NET Framework 1.1 or higher, so if you don't have that installed you're going to have to. B)

B

I installed it. It's nice, if you want a change in look. It hasn't slowed down my PC that I have noticed either. Is it something that's nesscary? No. Does it hurt to install? No. So if you want a change in look or something different, go ahead and install it, it does look pretty cool. B)

B

I installed it. It's nice, if you want a change in look. It hasn't slowed down my PC that I have noticed either. Is it something that's nesscary? No. Does it hurt to install? No. So if you want a change in look or something different, go ahead and install it, it does look pretty cool. B)

B

I think it looks pretty cool - except for my Chicago Bears wallpaper it looks kind of Mac"ish"

post-637-1137193167_thumb.jpg