Can You Guys Help Me Again?

i know i know i have been posting threads askin for a lot of help, but i have a few questions that would be a huge help if you answered for me

ok, first question: should i trust this site here because i found some really good deals, but i am not sure if i should trust this site

also from that site i found 2 items i would like to buy but i dont know if i should, one is this...now will this work on a HP pavillion a320n? and also is this a prooly made PS, or do you think it will work

lastly, i found this and i was wondering if i should get this, is it a good deal? it seems like it, it was either that, or this

and i cant decide because the first one dosent look like it has a heat sink...

thanks again (sorry for making all these threads :rolleyes: )

Edited by GrundleLove

I can't comment on individual products or deals, but having read the site's policies it looks fine. They spell out everything necessary (though I didn't find their privacy policy so you might want to check that out). They supply an address and telephone number. They use secure pages. All good signs, things you want to look for.

They list several "ratings" but anybody can make those up, I didn't track the ratings down, again, you might want to click on those to see if they're legit, second-party, unbiased sources, rather than just their interpretation of the data they have from their customers (if the ratings matter to you at all).

xpcgear doesn't have that great of a record especially with graphic cards. That power supply is not a good one. The graphic card (BFG) from Tiger Direct is a decent one. You might find it cheaper at NewEgg. I haven't looked. Check NewEgg for a name brand power supply. They are listed here The PSU Thread.

quick question, can i take all my parts that are in my comp, and transfer them into a custom case? i mean, its possible right? and if so, do i get a ATX or a diff one? because i see good ones on new egg, im thinkin about getttin one with a PSU in it just because it will last for atleast a month then get a good one...anyway...will it work?

quick question, can i take all my parts that are in my comp, and transfer them into a custom case? i mean, its possible right? and if so, do i get a ATX or a diff one? because i see good ones on new egg, im thinkin about getttin one with a PSU in it just because it will last for atleast a month then get a good one...anyway...will it work?

You have to be careful with the large manufacturers like Dell and HP.

A lot of them use proprietary motherboards and power supplies.

Some of the Dells, for instance, wire the power supply / motherboard connector differently than standard.

So although the connector would fit, plugging in a proprietary PS to a standard motherboard (or visa versa) would cause damage.

Hence.....change both a the same time to standard models.