okay i was trying to use Nero to burn a movie that i burned to my computer using my dvd burner well it says the file I'm trying to copy goes over the dvd disk limit.how can i make the movie smaller so it will go onto my dvd-r disk? and be playable in a dvd player?

PS I'm not trying to do anything pirate related its a dvd i payed for.I'm just wanna send my friend the movie so he can watch it he don't take care of disk or anything of that sort

any help will be greatly appreciated

If the files you ripped to your computer are in the VOB and IFO file extensions then all you need to do is change the root folder of all these files to VIDEO_TS and import the files into DVD Shrink.

DVD Shrink's default setting of 'Automatic Compression' will fit the files onto a standard 4.7GB DVD. You can manually configure the compression, but the auto setting usually works best.

If your DVD has extras that you may not want you can just choose to create a DVD with the main movie.