k i did a system restore and everything is abck to normal

i am so sorry if im a pest

i promise to do nothing stupid or nothing that can affect my system before askiong here

computer os's are meant to be broke on occasion,

thats how you learn. I do dumb(impulsive) stuff all the time :-)

Edited by shanenin

I agree with shane, all technology is not 100% perfect. even some claimed they do, but they not.

for example, processor overheating, it crash on you, which that is normal it because the processor is overheating, it didnt have a proper heatsink to "vent" out the heat or you playing it 24/7

That the reason why server room in companies tend to use A/C on all the time because they tend to overheat a lot and the reason is that people is keep using it. so A/C help to cool down the server and keep it running as long as possible

I agree with shane, all technology is not 100% perfect. even some claimed they do, but they not.

for example, processor overheating, it crash on you, which that is normal it because the processor is overheating, it didnt have a proper heatsink to "vent" out the heat or you playing it 24/7

That the reason why server room in companies tend to use A/C on all the time because they tend to overheat a lot and the reason is that people is keep using it. so A/C help to cool down the server and keep it running as long as possible

I was referring to me breaking stuff :-)

well imma ask here from now on just to be more sure

Do that, Remix! A lot of places say, "why didn't you google this?" But to be honest, I trust the folks here a lot more than I trust Google results. Even when the folks here use google, they know the good links from the bad links. First hand experience is the best help and this place has it!

Liz

Edited by blim

Well, I prefer to have a second system which I do not mind messing up to use as a "testbed" for when I want to try new software or experiment with registry edits or other dangerous things. I have a ghost image on a networked drive so I can restore and try again if I mess it up to badly .

As for may main systems, well I tend to be cautious with them; but I make sure I have my data backed up just in case.

Got an Epson PSC (Print scanner copier - all in one) to look at (not mine, I loathe all in ones) . The lights by the ink tanks are out , so I suspect that the electronics are shot. It makes like it is printing, but just gives blank pages. New ink tanks did not solve it. My bet, $100 for a PSC means it has a one year lifespan , so it is time for a new one.