You Know Your Having A Bad/your Still Asleep Day..

...Automatic doors don't open for me half the time on a GOOD day!!!! :D

1. Bad day when:

Waking up to an empty coffeepot and an empty coffeecan.

2. Still asleep when:

I forget to open the bedroom door when walking out of it

Liz

Bad day when and still asleep when:

You have a flat on the way to work and you discover it in the driveway cause your neighbor walking by informs you of it.

this actually happened to me bout a year and 3 months ago back when I had an 85 Pontiac Sunbird Fastback. The car had 3 different brand tires on it and had no grip. THis actually was the excuse to get new tires.168 bucks. The car broke down a month later and I got my civic. Turns out that $1200 (car was worth only $500) transmision rebuild was actually a $20 transmision filter, but hey i had me a better car already.

It was also a bad day when I went to the mechanic's and then could barely make it home.

Edited by Honda_Boy

Now I know I'm sleepreading, 'OUT OF COFFEE' nightmares streaming through my brain. Does this mean I have to go cold turkey? Quitting cigarrettes was bad enough, but no coffee!!!! I think the world must be coming to an end

... 1. Bad day when:

Waking up to an empty coffeepot and an empty coffeecan. ...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I literally shivered when I read that! Out of coffee?!? <jeepers, another shiver!>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lol I had the same reaction exactly.

Bad day when the female lead singer says she may have "given you something".

You get to the waiting room only to find the bass player and guitar player already there.

Still sleepy when you go to make coffee and come back to see the flour can on the counter.

1. Bad day when: You wake up and dont remember yesturday.

2. Still asleep when: You use the bathroom, go back to bed, then get up in the morning to see a puddle by the toliet.

(never done it, sounds good though ;) )

"2. Still asleep when:

I forget to open the bedroom door when walking out of it

"

HAHA!

Edited by Bubba Bob

If you run out of coffee, (worst nightmare!), clean out the garage to make room for your buying up coffee by the caseload on the next Costco trip, then visit the dump for a twofer. Have a cup of coffee while you dump your garbage. The next new thing? Ugggggh!!! :unsure::rolleyes:

Coffee perks up visit to the dump

I know the NW is famous (or infamous) for all it's coffee places and our many coffee aficionados, but this story takes the cake (albeit a stale dumped one?). :unsure::rolleyes:

Pat.

God bless everyone.

You're having a bad day when you carry a burned out computer monitor out to the curb to get rid of it, you open the car trunk lid, toss your keys in for a minute to get your balance ( I had the monitor in my other arm), and then slam the trunk lid.............and the keys are in your trunk....AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH

My wife enjoyed this immensely when I explained to her that I was walking downtown to pick up the spare set of car keys......this did happen to me btw:-)

Sidekickcat, our dump has had free coffee for years (and dog biscuits)! :D Although it isn't gourmet coffee...nah, not in Michigan. The coffee keeps the men chit-chatting so they stay out of their wives hair, I think..... :thumbsup:

Hitest, you reminded me of something Son did when he was a little-bitty-guy. He was playing in the car, came out, slammed the door shut and so proudly announced, "and it's all locked up" We just got the car and had only one set of keys.....guess where they were? :D

Liz

1. Bad day when you wake up and step on a kids toy when your on your way to the washroom..

2. Still alsleep when you get out of the washroom and step on that same freakin toy!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL, Tyme, been there, done that....Legos are the worst...

Liz

yep done that as well. Must be a parent / kid thing. The kid's revenge for us saying no to them getting some toy at the store

for my wife

1 bad day when she realises that the snake has got out of its cage (4' ball python)

2 still asleep when she goes onto sons room to check on the snake