Ok my internet keeps going out im on the main line and I lose my internet I have to unplug the power cable then plug it back in then it works fine.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree with JDoors, is it your router or modem you are unplugging?

Does the modem loose its signal? Or just you loose your internet connection on your computer? Are their other computers connected/ sharing this connection? Do they also lose the connection?

"Main Internet line," sounds like cable rather than the phone line (for DSL). Please specify what you see onscreen when you realize there's a problem. Your browser stops responding? Is there an error message? Or error page? (Plus answer the questions from Pete's post.)

here is something you should do before posting here about internet problems. CALL YOUR ISP. they could be having problems. if not half the time they'll come out to your house an fix it for free. they've been to our house MANY times and at no extra charge. THe reason why they do that, cause if they piss someone off no more client.

Ok my internet keeps going out im on the main line and I lose my internet I have to unplug the power cable then plug it back in then it works fine.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think your modem could be failing but first do as the others said and call your isp and see if they are having problems. Make sure they have your modem on file correctly (Mac). I had this issue with Comcast once. It was working but when they started doing upgrades to there system it would drop off intermittantly as you described. I had notified them of the modem change but it hadn't been corrected for some reason till I called them again. They can also ping your modem for connectivity.