Omfg Cos Has Updated

i forget if i there's any fans here of my old comic (Cup of Suffering) . but here it goes anyways.

ZANE updated the comic finally. he has had trouble updating since he moved away to be with his girlfriend and barley spoke to us. it's been about 2 years since his last update. we left him enough material for half a dozen new comic strips and just didn't get around to drawing them. anyways he finally finally finally got on it. se here it is, the new Cup of Suffering Comic.

http://cupofsuffering.keenspace.com/

here is an email that Dan and i sent him, i thought it was funny and you might enjoy it.

the first update put my computer into a comatose state. then thanks to the second update, my computer committed suicide. i am emailing you to warn you that his little brother (Marvin the Computer) has vowed revenge upon your life.

anyways besides that little thing we treated the return of your comic like it was new years. we waited up and stared at the screen waiting for the second update.

HAPPY UPDATE!!!!!!!!

(streamers fly every wheres, kazoo noises)

yes it was a regular holiday for us. magical you might say. yep we got all drunk and Dan made out with a sultry vixen. "Ohhh lala."

unfortunately i got into an argument with the lamp, and we haven't spoken since. "that b**ch!"