Hirschhorn Gone From G4?

I was listening to Twit, and they are reporting that the guy that messed up TechTV is being replaced by someone from DirectTV. No one surmises this will herald the return of TechTV, since virtually all of the old crew is now doing IPTV, but at least he is gone.

IMO, As he departs, we owe him a debt of gratitude. He took a single tech channel, destroyed it, and produced a vast amount of audio and video content on the net.

BH

Edited by Brian_Holiday

Good take on this issue. I guess in the end we owe Charles Hirschhorn a big thank you. Although Leo, Kevin and the rest of the crew didn't invent audio / video on the net they are bring it to the next level.

I just downloaded the video of episode 23 twit podcast and looking foward for Alex Lindsey's Macbreak that should primer today.

I just downloaded the video of episode 23 twit podcast and looking foward for Alex Lindsey's Macbreak that should primer today.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I just discovered DigitalLifeTV. I am pretty happy, I am a big Patrick Norton fan, I am glad he is building TV shows now. I really have to get back to building a MythPC, It would be nice to play this stuff on the big screen.

BH