Transfering Yahoo Messages?

I was wondering if i could transfer yahoo messages from one account to another yahoo account? if so how would i go about doing this. and also is there a way i could have people when they write to me, actually transfer that messaget to another yahoo account. Im trying to get rid of all my yahoo accounts and combine them all into one. but i still want to have all my past messages in my new one. remember this is all using yahoo.

anyone? i figured out how to forward the messages. but i still need to know how to make a sent message move itself automatically to another yahoo address if possible. also is there any other way to forward gmail messages besides going into evey single message and forwarding it that way? i would just like to forward the entire conversation.

Stealth, I'm sorry no one has come up with a solution to your question yet!! Daughter has a yahoo account and I've been watching this thread, just in case she got "spammed" too much and decided to create a new account. I did find this, though. Don't know if it will work (I'm a noob) but it will at least bump your question up to the top :thumbsup:

clicky here

How did you transfer your existing emails?? Did you just email them to your new account or did you do something different?

Liz

Edited by blim

LOL i dont know what that link does or how to work it.......lol but thanx anyway ill see what i can do with that. the way i transfered my old emails was by going into each of the emails and forwarding them. and it saves it as an attachment just incase u want to save it onto ur computer or something. but im unable to do this with gmail, it will only forward one message at a time, not the whole conversation. the other way would just take WAY WAY too long.