Computer Restarts When I Play Bf2

IF you feel you've done everything you can think of, AND you're tired of the problem, AND you have all the necessary backups and OE disks, a fresh install would ENSURE you have the best possible setup and no interference from other programs/drivers/malware.

That may not be worth it if you don't already have the needed disks and backups, but it might be a good time to think about obtaining the disks and creating the backups.

Before you do that though, I'll ask again: is the computer clean? If I were you I would take the HSF off, clean the AS5 of the CPU and HSF, dust it thoroughly, and reapply the AS5 (make sure you follow the instructions or it won't be as effective).

Ok doing something new here to try to cool down my system. I have this stock AMD HSF sitting around. Well Im going to remove the fan from the HS and stick it in the back where hopefully the screw holes will match up and ill have added another fan. Ill post back after I try this.

That might help. As for your fan configuration, I would play around with that; as there are no 100% positive rules for what will work on each system. Try have both intake, or exhaust, etc. until you find what is the coolest. Also, I don't think this has been posted but what are your ambient (room) temps?