quit smoking after 55 years

Man if Keith can do it….

"Yes. You know, it's funny, I don't think about it much anymore."

Two years ago, he quietly quit smoking after 55 years. "You stopped cold turkey?" asked Mason.

"Yeah, I got a few patches for a few weeks," he replied. "Sometimes, you know, a bell rings and something inside says, 'Hey, pal, enough.' And so, yeah, just put the hammer on it."

"Why do you think the bell rang?"

"Hey, probably getting on a bit!" Richards laughed. "Luckily, I just don't miss it, and that makes me feel good. Until I started rehearsing for the tour last August, and then I realized that I had ten times more wind!"

Even though this thread is from two years ago, Keith Richards' achievement in quitting smoking after 55 years remains a timeless source of inspiration. His story serves as a powerful reminder that it's never too late to make a positive change for one's health, no matter how long you've been smoking.For those who are considering quitting smoking or exploring alternatives, products like the Crystal Pro Max could still be a valuable option, even two years later.Keith Richards' story continues to be a beacon of hope and motivation for anyone on the path to a smoke-free life, showing that positive changes are possible, regardless of when you embark on that journey.

• 1 month later...

I am sure that to achieve that, you had to go through a challenging and exhausting road. I have been smoking cigarettes since I was 17, now I was 32, and two years ago, I realized that I had to change something, and I started vaping to quit smoking. The first Vape that I bought was from this website: https://nexussmoke.com/products/air-bar-diamond-box-20000-puff-disposable-vape. It contained 7 mg of nicotine. Now, I use a similar one with 3 mg, so I think I'm going in the right direction. So, guys, if you also want to fight your smoking addiction, try vaping. It helps me, and maybe it will help you, also.

Edited by Liam Connr