Yep, I Think They're Pissed Again.

Okay DOS, I followed that link and you owe me about a buck 'n' a quarter for the time I wasted. Let me know how you plan to pay.

;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lol. Any time you spend there is wasted time. I just get a twisted kick out of poking the morons with a sharp stick. I know it's wrong but I can't help myself.

i think hitest said it best !! less we forget that any site is only as good as the advice being given ! theres always gonna be a few nuts but therefore you don't have to feed the squirells. i belong to a lot of boards & this is the best by far but i like to help people if i can & i read all the HJT logs to help me in COYOTE classroom.

if i see a post anywhere that i can't contribute to help i just keep fingers off type !

just my opinion !!!!!

& this is still home !!!!!!!!

BubbaBob jumped on me twice in two different topics I was trying to help in...I wasn't being cruel or anything. I expect that though, and it doesn't bother me...others should adapt the same attitude.

You were trying to help?

Your a lier. It's just that simple. Now youve come to BT? That's jsut great...

) can realize that I'm completely not serious. I could care less what they do, yet they all jump on my case all of the time

You go around posting useless crap! You act like a complete ass towards people for no reason.

Nearly all of your posts are spam. The sad part is, your to dumb to realize it. No matter how many people try to confront you, you keep trolling. You need to step back and take a look at yourself.

Edited by Bubba Bob
i think hitest said it best !! less we forget that any site is only as good as the advice being given ! theres always gonna be a few nuts but therefore you don't have to feed the squirells. i belong to a lot of boards & this is the best by far but i like to help people if i can & i read all the HJT logs to help me in COYOTE classroom.

if i see a post anywhere that i can't contribute to help i just keep fingers off type !

just my opinion !!!!!

& this is still home !!!!!!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thank you for the kind words. :D

Agreed. I think this forum is by far the best on the Internet! :thumbsup:

BubbaBob jumped on me twice in two different topics I was trying to help in...I wasn't being cruel or anything. I expect that though, and it doesn't bother me...others should adapt the same attitude.

You were trying to help?

Your a lier. It's just that simple. Now youve come to BT? That's jsut great...

) can realize that I'm completely not serious. I could care less what they do, yet they all jump on my case all of the time

You go around posting useless crap! You act like a complete ass towards people for no reason.

Nearly all of your posts are spam. The sad part is, your to dumb to realize it. No matter how many people try to confront you, you keep trolling. You need to step back and take a look at yourself.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey Bubba Bob :D

I would like you to please stop the name calling and insults. I just had a close look at this post and this is not appropriate behaviour for the board. Please calm down a bit. Discussion and debate is welcome here, name calling is not.

Take it easy.

later,