Is there some software where i can play a audio file on my PC and it will type it? Even if it is a trial...I might buy it.

Thanks

TTDO a.k.a JOSE

God bless you and yours

Sry i've been asking some google(ish) questions, but i'd rather hear from ppl who have used them,and not just googled them. Google answers are fine ( I probably ran across them).

I suppose..I am recording my US history class ( AP)..so its 1 hr 30 min of lecture..I dont stay up the whole time... Yes i know bad habit, but in World History AP i did the same thing, and got a 3 on AP test... Thats college credit, and i am only a junior... Back to topic

I believe the file is saved as .wav from the olympus recorder. I need something that would write what is said in the .wav file.

I suppose..I am recording my US history class ( AP)..so its 1 hr 30 min of lecture..I dont stay up the whole time... Yes i know bad habit, but in World History AP i did the same thing, and got a 3 on AP test... Thats college credit, and i am only a junior... Back to topic

I believe the file is saved as .wav from the olympus recorder. I need something that would write what is said in the .wav file.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wav to Text converter

<edit> Hah! Proven wrong again! Leaving the text so ya'll can have a laugh at my expense. :blush:

There are plenty of voice-to-text programs but they require a lot of work to maintain and train, I've never heard of anyone expecting such a program to 'listen' to a wave file and make much sense out of it. The WAV would have to be clear and noise free and even then you'd get a lot of gibberish. IME (in my experience).

Edited by JDoors