This is for my son-in-law who is to afraid to get on a message board.......Anyway he wanted to know if anyone uses or has tried GamGain to improve game play? Since I don't play games I am of little help. Here is the link if you would like to take a look at it. The site is pretty general on info but it sure seems a bit to easy to me.......And NO I refuse to post over "there".......HAHAHAHAHAHA......anyway here is the link....GameGain

Edited by il_wiccan
This is for my son-in-law how is to afraid to get on a message board.......Anyway he wanted to know if anyone uses or has tried GamGain to impove game play? Since I don't play games I am of little help. Here is the link if you would like to take a look at it. The site is pretty general on info but it sure seems a bit to easy to me.......And NO I refuse to post over "there".......HAHAHAHAHAHA......anyway here is the link....GameGain

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes it will speed up things for gaming. I have used it before and noticed a difference in frame rate ext.. basically it just shuts down all the un needed programs that would affect gaming.

Kind of like Kelly's-Corner tweaks but this is automated and you do not have to do it manually

This is for my son-in-law how is to afraid to get on a message board.......Anyway he wanted to know if anyone uses or has tried GamGain to impove game play? Since I don't play games I am of little help. Here is the link if you would like to take a look at it. The site is pretty general on info but it sure seems a bit to easy to me.......And NO I refuse to post over "there".......HAHAHAHAHAHA......anyway here is the link....GameGain

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes it will speed up things for gaming. I have used it before and noticed a difference in frame rate ext.. basically it just shuts down all the un needed programs that would affect gaming.

Kind of like Kelly's-Corner tweaks but this is automated and you do not have to do it manually

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

DO you think it's worth the $12?

EDIT:

Oh, they have a free trial.

Edited by Bubba Bob

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Is it worth the $12?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

For a kid? yes, for an adult with a little computer skills? No

Kelly's-Corner has the same tweaks but you have to do them manually

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Is it worth the $12?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

For a kid? yes, for an adult with a little computer skills? No

Kelly's-Corner has the same tweaks but you have to do them manually

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ahh, Ok.

Oops, sorry Il, didnt mean to hijack your thread :unsure::)