Im sure it haasnt spread through my whole sstem tyet because i cant even notice i have it, but norton found it. and im sure ill get rid of it but i was just wondering how much of a threat is this virus?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No virus is safe to live with. Once it hovers in memory, it will infect any program it can that is also loaded into memory. I would do all the recomendations given but I would also run an online scan from Trend. The reason being that no anti-virus is perfect and there could be some other nasty's in your system. I would also get some free programs like adaware and spybot going to see what they find as well. If you think there still is a problem, get Hijack this loaded and post it here for a pro to look it over and determine if you still have problems. Make note of the Hijack This log in the title so they know its there

When I said post it here I meant in the area shown for such logs..

Edited by Tootsdog9
sethook, no it was from when i was filesharing i only installed norton today, and scaned and it found it, but that was from a while ago.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You were downloading from a p2p w/o an pdated anti virus? Youre braver then me. :P

You can also run avg's free version to see what else is hiding on there. As always, turn of system restore and run the scans in safe mode.