So yeah now I have another problem that I have to deal with, I am using a windows ME computer by the way. My system restore does not work at all so I can't fix it that way so please do not recommend it. Today I decided that a way to possibly fix a problem with my computer that I was having was to create a second user account so I could log on and off but after doing so I decided it was foolish and now the log on screen will not stop appearing when the computer turns on and it is frustrating. How do I fix it? I have already erased the user profile I created but it is still there!

So yeah now I have another problem that I have to deal with, I am using a windows ME computer by the way. My system restore does not work at all so I can't fix it that way so please do not recommend it. Today I decided that a way to possibly fix a problem with my computer that I was having was to create a second user account so I could log on and off but after doing so I decided it was foolish and now the log on screen will not stop appearing when the computer turns on and it is frustrating. How do I fix it? I have already erased the user profile I created but it is still there!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

In ME , user accounts are about as usefull as condoms on a eunuch.

They are just for show and serve no real use.

Just go to control panel / users and delete the other one.

THen control panel/ network set to all users share access and then change your password to an empty one .

Yeah, I remember when I set up accounts for the family on Windows 95, I wish I could have learned how to get rid of the darn things

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

same me...... my brother set up a account name for himself in win 98, that weas couple years ago. but now i have my own computer with my own internet with my own dog