Political Correctness

After reading a post here it reminded me of a searing PM I got on another board saying that the use of "master" and "slave" drives was not acceptable. They informed me that IDE 0 and IDE1 and etc was the proper way to describe such issues. I guess my point is are we so frickin' sensitive anymore that I cannot even say anything without pissing somebody off? Not a big deal but it seems to me I have lost the ability to communicate because my use of the language seems to piss someone off......Hahahahahaha....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry Il, your post has me so riled over the fact that you're so PC about being Non PC that i'm just going to have to go MAC (Mad As Crap) over it...oh wait, then I might p-off someone else.....

Oh well as the shirt says

tn_PICT3329_JPG.jpg

Sorry if that offends anyone...really.... :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hahaha.......I need 1 of them shirts for every day of the week. :thumbsup:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

every day of the week huh? FU Monday, FU Tuesday, FU Wednesday. Fu Thursday, FU Friday, FU Saturday, FU Sunday. talk about a full F ing week.

After reading a post here it reminded me of a searing PM I got on another board saying that the use of "master" and "slave" drives was not acceptable. They informed me that IDE 0 and IDE1 and etc was the proper way to describe such issues. I guess my point is are we so frickin' sensitive anymore that I cannot even say anything without pissing somebody off? Not a big deal but it seems to me I have lost the ability to communicate because my use of the language seems to piss someone off......Hahahahahaha....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry Il, your post has me so riled over the fact that you're so PC about being Non PC that i'm just going to have to go MAC (Mad As Crap) over it...oh wait, then I might p-off someone else.....

Oh well as the shirt says

tn_PICT3329_JPG.jpg

has your 7-8 year old daughter read that caption

i would be very disturbed if my daghter read it

and repeated it.

im not sure if a gree with any one

who allows children to participate in this sort

language.

do you have children

marty

Sorry if that offends anyone...really.... :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry but some words you used are not acceptable...

PM= this can be very evil... please say "Message in a private form on private message board software

board= Poor Message Boards have gone years and years as being called just "boards" This should stop. Call them "Message Boards" or "Community Message Boards in which the collaboration of ideas is put to effective use to solve problems"

pissing somebody off= This is a insult to all flys that have been pissed off toilets, please say "Causing people to become angry due to my own insensitive non political correctness"

Well, I'm glad I cleared that up.