So, I just started to read up about Podcasting and I guess you can now podcast Kevin Rose's and Alex Albrechts show called diggnation. how would I got about doing that? I have iTunes but I dont know where to get started. Podcasting is free, but when I try to sign up in the iTunes Music Store I need to give credit card info and what not.

Any Ideas? :blink::thumbsup:

So, I just started to read up about Podcasting and I guess you can now podcast Kevin Rose's and Alex Albrechts show called diggnation. how would I got about doing that? I have iTunes but I dont know where to get started. Podcasting is free, but when I try to sign up in the iTunes Music Store I need to give credit card info and what not.

Any Ideas?  :blink:  :thumbsup:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Credit card? Nonsense!

Make sure you have the latest iTunes. I think it's 4.9

"Podcast" will show up in the left column on iTunes.

Click it and you will be there.

I'm not sure about the ones you want (I don't have much use for Rose), but WHATEVER podcast you want, if it's not listed in iTunes, all you have to do is drag and drop the URL into the iTunes Podcast window. I'm sure you can find these easily fron their websites.

Here is a great site to find out all about podcasts:

iLounge

Joe

Diggnation, Systm, This week in tech, Leo and Steve Gibson security report, Leo on KFI are all available through itunes podcast.

All you have to do is click on it. If you can't find it do a search. You can also subscribe to a podcast but set your preferences or it will start downloading all the previous podcast.

Any Ideas?  :blink:  :thumbsup:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Try going here for more Podcasting.

Postcast.net