So, If Any Of You Know Me..

I have decided to take a longer break from G4, as it is becoming a place where nothing interesting is being said at all. I can think of maybe 4 or 5 people who are not here who I will still keep in contact over at G4.

I hope that this place will suffice as a place where people go to ask questions, speak about the tech world, and even the world around them.

I hope I enjoy my time here. B)

Welcome Fiddytree and Schmidt!!

We are glad to have you over here! Look around, jump in, grab a coffee at the cafe, enjoy a joke at the comedy forum, be random in the random forum and throw a tantrum in the rant forum. Ohhhh, tech forums need you, too :) If you have any questions at all about how this place works, like setting time, adding color,, links, etc, just ask! You won't get flamed here for asking "seemingly dumb questions". I didn't.

Liz

I have decided to take a longer break from G4, as it is becoming a place where nothing interesting is being said at all. I can think of maybe 4 or 5 people who are not here who I will still keep in contact over at G4.

I hope that this place will suffice as a place where people go to ask questions, speak about the tech world, and even the world around them.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Welcome, Fiddytree85! :D

It is a pleasure to welcome an articulate member of the G4 boards to our digital home. Many of the people here (including myself) are a bit older than the crowd at G4.

I hope you choose to post here.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yea I feel the same way, there just doesn't seem to be anything interesting left on the "call for help" board now.