hey does anyone know any good free programs that let you play card games with a group of specific people. like if only certain people could join your group. i'm going to go google for one but i just thought i might ask just in case anyone already knew of a good one. ohhh and it would be great if it was multi platform since some of us are on linux, me on mac, and some on windows.

i think i'm going to set up and actual card game. well off i go to find the perfect card game program.

it looks like yahoo games are either windows or run off java script which i hate to use. i found one program that i really like. it's well written and has both mac and pc versions. but it's not poker, it's 3D spades, hearts, pitch ect. it kinda feels like we would want to play poker like 5 card draw or something like that. i'll keep looking but i like playing spades myself.

mac this is being tougher that i thought. every time i find one that i like it only runs on windows or only mac or it's web based so the connection lag sucks. well at least i've got a back up. instead of poker there's that good one for spades, it even has chat built in and it's a little cartoonish. ahwell if anyone know of a good one let me know.