The growing list of places that accept Bitcoin payments

Since it was released in 2009, Bitcoin has had a dedicated following of people who believe in the cryptocurrency. However, last year (2017), was the year when Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies (such as Ethereum and Ripple) really went mainstream. The price of a single Bitcoin went from around $1,000 to almost $20,000, making some skeptics rethink their stance on cryptocurrencies. Since then, the price of Bitcoin has cooled off a bit, but is still hovering around the $8,000-range for one Bitcoin which is crazy to think when originally you could buy a single Bitcoin for a few cents (that’s quite the return on investment).

Nonetheless, the explosion of popularity for Bitcoin has resulted in more and more places starting to accept Bitcoin as a form of payment. What that means is now you can pay for your coffee or new computer using Bitcoin instead of USD. The fine folks over at 16Best have compiled a helpful chart identifying the growing list of places that accept Bitcoin payments, including Nike, Dell, Amazon, Starbucks, Newegg, and many more. It’s already quite an impressive list, but expect it to continue to grow as Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies become even more mainstream.

who-accepts-bitcoin.png?resize=770%2C780Click to enlarge.

The post The growing list of places that accept Bitcoin payments appeared first on BestTechie.

besttechie?d=yIl2AUoC8zA besttechie?d=qj6IDK7rITs
3cNkDjF4sUM

View the full article

• 3 years later...

I was waiting for this waiting, now I understand that I was doing a good thing by mining cryptocurrencies, especially BitCoins. I like that nowadays it is becoming easier and easier to make transactions using BitCoins, and there are appearing new websites where you can buy things using BitCoins. In my opinion BitCoins have more advantages than traditional money. First of all, it is anonymous and it makes its security level very high. Secondly, it is a lot easier to make transactions using them, because you don't have to use different intermediates like banks.

https://www.moonbitcoins.com/

Edited by apostoins
  • 2 months later...

Not surprisingly, many companies are switching to the electronic payment method associated with cryptocurrency. Recently, even auto companies are switching to special bonuses for customers related to cryptocurrency. This method of payment is much safer and more convenient. You don't have to rely on third-party services. You can accept bitcoin payments on your sites without having to rely on payment processing companies. Bitcoin can serve as a regular wallet as well as a wallet with an ever-increasing value. If you also follow cryptocurrency signals and trade bitcoin from time to time, you can make good money.

• 1 year later...

Holders can choose single or dual-token staking to farm the Galaxy Heroes Coin earn token. In addition, the seasoned team recently developed a PVP and PVE-based NFT play-to-earn game to add to the Galaxy Hero arsenal. The Galaxy Heroes Earn ($GHE) will be utilized as the in-game NFT currency. The token can also be sold/traded via the GHC exchange and earned by staking $GHC for $GHE. It can equally be earned through both PVE and PVP Galaxy Play-to-Earn game modes.