Welcome to the TechieBytes Podcast

I’ve been podcasting on and off since 2008 (which actually makes me feel kind of old), but one of the issues I’ve always had with podcasting is the amount of time and work it took to create a good podcast. When I weighed my options between being able to only successfully create two kinds of great content: quality video content and written content or quality audio content and written content I decided to pursue the former. But things have changed, especially with today’s major update to Anchor, an app that makes creating a high quality podcast extraordinarily easy using just your smartphone.

I’ve been toying with bringing back a podcast to BestTechie and have been watching the Anchor team from afar for a while now thinking about how to best utilize their product and platform. I think with this update it will allow me to accomplish what I want with a podcast–a high quality, well produced audio product that doesn’t require me to spend an insane amount of time to put together. In fact, the way Anchor has built their platform, it’s easy to add new content to existing (already published) podcasts.

So without further ado, check out episode 1 of the brand new TechieBytes podcast:

By the way, TechieBytes will also be available on iTunes, Google Play, Overcast, and Pocket Casts likely within the next 24-48 hours.

The post Welcome to the TechieBytes Podcast appeared first on BestTechie.

besttechie?d=yIl2AUoC8zA besttechie?d=qj6IDK7rITs
eK3suaWB5tI

View the full article