Impressive MPG

Well, my friend loaded up her 2 year old Prius with her two little dogs for a 5 week road trip to escape some Michigan winter, visiting friends and family.

She drove from Kalamazoo MI, to Indianapolis, Alabama, across to Jacksonville, FL, down to Orlando, Naples, back to Jacksonville, then home to Kalamazoo.

Don't know the miles, but she spent only $199 on gas...

Heh, looking outside at the snow and ice, she should have found more stops and extended the trip for a few more weeks... :D

Well, my friend loaded up her 2 year old Prius with her two little dogs for a 5 week road trip to escape some Michigan winter, visiting friends and family.

She drove from Kalamazoo MI, to Indianapolis, Alabama, across to Jacksonville, FL, down to Orlando, Naples, back to Jacksonville, then home to Kalamazoo.

Don't know the miles, but she spent only $199 on gas...

Heh, looking outside at the snow and ice, she should have found more stops and extended the trip for a few more weeks... :D

I thought you were going to post a movie (MPG), thought you were going to recommend a new movie editor or camera.

• 3 weeks later...