Name For Computer Service

I am getting ready to place a yellow page ad for a computer service business. I am not ultra knowledable, but feel their is nothing I can't figure out. If a job seems to be out of my ability, I can turn it down. I plan on using either this name, 'bright-eyed computer' , or 'bright eyed computer' . The first is gramically correct, but I am not sure if a hyphen is the way to go. I would appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks for all of the positive feedback. I have my assumed name certifcate application ready to go with a stamp.

I will be placing my yellow page add soon, but it will not be published until just after the first of the year. It will be a while befire I get any calls.

Hi Shanenin,

Put an ad in the newspaper, check out bulletin boards in grocery stores, make flyers and email everyone you know in your area--word of mouth is great advertisement till the yellowpage ad comes out ;)

Liz

Hi Shanenin,

Put an ad in the newspaper, check out bulletin boards in grocery stores, make flyers and email everyone you know in your area--word of mouth is great advertisement till the yellowpage ad comes out  ;)

Liz

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thanks for the suggestions, those are all very low cost wasy to advertise.

maybe I should contact some reputable spammers(oxymoron) J.K.