House Of Pooh Corner

It's pretty obvious by now ... i'm a sappy simp!

Music and Lyrics "House of Pooh Corner

Did you know the men behind voice?

Pooh had it all figured out.

The Pooh was always there for me....

"You can't stay in your corner of the forest waiting for

people to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes."

"Pooh knew what he meant but being a bear of very little

brain couldn't think of the words."

For a "Silly old Bear with Very Little Brain", Pooh sure has a lot of wisdom, doesn't he??

Mourning the loss of Tigger and Piglet's voices--how ironic that they passed only one day apart---they're driving folks nuts somewhere, aren't they? ;)

Thanks for the links, Echobay!! Sending those to the kids (they were forced to be PoohFans)

Now, Bouncing, HoneyPots, Garden Wrecking and PoohSticks for everyone...WhooohoohooHOOOOO!!!

Liz

Hey blim....

he he he...i've grown so use to the Pooh i couldn't imagine the hereafter with out 'em? My daughter (who won't admit it out loud) is a Tigger lover...She'll watch Pooh. But... If a friend calls or drops in...Of course she's like..."My little brother had that on!"

Now me...i'm like "Hey don't be afraid to embrace the Pooh"...

Paul Winchell {Tigger} was quite an accomplished man. Almost have to wonder if he would want to be remembered as the voice of Tigger.The man held patents on some wonderful inventions.Came out ahead of some trying times!

i've always been intrested in knowing the face behind the voice.i'm one of those people that stays to watch the credits.i love a unique voice and love an uncredited voice too...Such a challenge! How long did it take you to figure out "Charlie's" voice on Charlies Angels?

Ok i have to quote a phrase now... TTFN...ta ta for now! One of Paul's!