Rose Festival Grand Floral Parade

For anyone who wants to watch the entire Grand Floral (Rose) Parade, that was held today in Portland, Oregon, here is the local tv news channel site to see it. Unfortunately it is one of the locals, that requires a sign up to let you see it, or anything else in detail.

Scroll down the main page, click on "Inside story: watch the parade again."

That brings up a registration page. Lots of "required" things so warning, warning, warning, use a throw away email addy because of potential spam. :unsure:

Personally I have not signed up, so don't know how bad the spam will be, but it looks like a good place to use a throw away addy like a Google one etc. :unsure:

I doubt if the parade info will stay on the main page very long, maybe only this weekend? :unsure:

KGW Ch 8 tv

So if you do watch the parade, I hope you enjoy it. I missed watching it myself on tv this morning. Got busy with yard work, and picking raspberries etc, before the rain showers hit. Oh well, there's always next year! :rolleyes:

God bless everyone.