How Would You Like To Work For This Bad Outfit?

I cannot believe how low the Trail Blazers pro basketball outfit can act, yet they keep trying to break old low records, both on court, and off, for team and office!!!

This story is about the office side of their bad act. I can't even begin to think of how bad it would be to work for this bad management team. I hope someone sues the heck out of them someday.

Blazers' deeds speak louder than words

I would like to have billionaire Paul Allen, of Microsoft fame and fortune, (who went into a fake bankruptcy on the Rose Garden Arena, that left taxpayers, and investors stuck holding the bag for his stupid expensive stadium,) and his jail bird law breaking team moved to somelace like Outer Mongolia, or wherever, to get them all out of this town!!!

Sorry for rant, just more than a little sick and tired of being ashamed of the Trail Blazers!!! :rolleyes:

I was catching up on some on newspapers this morning and found this column, thought some of you might like to compare how good your jobs are to how bad it would be to work for the Blazers.

God bless everyone.

Hi Sidekickcat,

Just read the article and boy did that make me mad!! How can a company treat folks like that? I personally have never been a 'union supporter' (long story, different rant :) ), but boy does THIS company need one! Maybe if word like this keeps getting out, they won't be ABLE to hire anyone and change their ways. I just don't understand it....

Liz