hey team this is all in the mind

marty

A newly wed couple, Joe and Bobbi-jo [i think they were brother and sister] were short of money so they decided to spend their wedding nite at Bobbi-jo's parents house. BJ sits on the bed as her husband undresses. As he takes off his shirt, BJ sees the hair on his chest. Upset, she runs downstairs to her mother. " Mama" she screams " He's got hair on his chest like an animal." Calm down," her mother says, "And go back upstairs and do your wifely duty." So, up she goes in time to see Joe take off his pants. Again she runs downstairs and runs to her mother. "Mama, he's got hair on his legs like a monkey!" "Silly girl" her mother says, "Now go upstairs and make love to him." She gets upstairs in time to see Joe taking off his shoes and he has only half a foot on his left leg. She runs downstairs again and says, "Mama, Joes got a foot and a half." "You're a stupid girl BJ." she says. "You stay down here and I'LL go upstairs!"

LOL...funnah funnah...

Nice cat pic to handplane

yo hand plane

i loved the puddy tat.

hahah

Q.this is the first time ive been able to

access photobucket images.

any one no why .there are times i cant open it

marty