i love to read jokes but i'm not that good at telling them...

When i was 13 yrs.old some friends took me to a fortune teller.As she described my life i determined she really must have had a gift.She just knew way to much about my past so i took her rather seriously.One of her predictions was really unsettling.She predicted my father would die on my 18th birthday. After hearing such upsetting news i had to mention it to my mom but she fluffed off the fortune tellers predictions as plain old bunk.

As time passed i'd almost forgotten the fortune tellers words but then on my 18th birthday i got this horrible feeling of doom. Not wanting to upset him, i'd never told him what the fortune teller had said. i thought if he just didn't go anywhere or do anything well maybe the prediction could be avoided if i just watched out for him! Just to be safe i told my dad "Just stay close to home for my birthday. It'll make my birthday happy ".

The preparations and festivities of the day continued and when flowers were delivered, my dad noticed the doorbell wasn't working.Of course he decided he would fix it. i'm a wreck as he messed with the electric but finally he declared the doorbell fixed.Then he was off to hang up the patio lights and decorations. As he's dragging out the ladder and i'm about to explode from the madness of keeping this secret, i decided to tell him what the fortune teller said.He just laughs out loud, patted me on the head and continue his mission.

Just then the doorbell rings. It's a FedEx delivery, for me. The guy hands me the sign-off clipboard and then gasps,clutches his chest and collapses.i start yelling for anybody that can hear... "Help i think the Fed Ex guy is dead." Then i hear dad yell from the back yard..."HA... i knew it!"

iice. have a ltiile tip for you if you like jokes .

i have a sys where i install news groups from my isp.

and i can access many thousands of catergorys

in the joke section alone there is 56.000

and many more if you know what to type in the find box .

contact your isp and ask if they have an internet news service.

it is quite easy to set up.

much the same as setting up your email serv

marty