One Year Anniversary Ttv

Thanks, Barb,

I was one who saw the post, then it dissapeared and I never found it again, I only lurk at Tech Support since AOTS became, well, nevermind...... thanks for tracking the rascal down! Fun reading.

Liz

Thanks, Barb,

I was one who saw the post, then it dissapeared and I never found it again, I only lurk at Tech Support since AOTS became, well, nevermind...... thanks for tracking the rascal down!  Fun reading.

Liz

The only reason I posted it here is I read that someone was looking for it and could not find it. I also remembered that Pete C said he was going to move it. I found it fairly easy as I clicked on "Today" link and it told me where it was, since I had left a message on that thread.

I only lurk at Tech Support too. Like to check up on some of the people I've met and have helped me. Say no more about AOTS. That has to be the dumbest name I have ever heard of. Makes no sense, but I don't go there anyway. Maybe that's why it does not make sense to me.

Barb :rolleyes:

Thanks a million for the link, Barb.

I was just getting ready to head over there to see if I had it still in my subscribed stuff.

I have to do some editing to get my original post corrected.

I am so sorry and upset that my post hurt Chappy, it sure wasn't intentional, just didn't know the facts.

God bless everyone.

I am so sorry and upset that my post hurt Chappy, it sure wasn't intentional, just didn't know the facts.

Hi thesidekickcat:

I'm sure Chappy understands. No one knew all the facts. You posted with the information you knew about.

I do not want to take sides with anyone. I like Pete C. He helped me alot when I first started as many others did also. I am so thankful I found TTV, and got to know as many of the people I did. I had some good times there as well as learning from some great people. It was the first forum I ever joined. Could not have been a better one to start with, and now I got BestTechie, which has the same atmosphere. I visit other forums, but BT is home base.

I will not name anyone as you always leave someone out, and that would be unjust. Their are so many deserving people that give their free time and ask nothing in return, but THANK YOU.

Barb B)