This may be old new, but a new website called GreenZap has been getting some attention. Similar to Paypal, it is heavily based on the reward system and will launch in Summer 2005 (almost there!). Although it isn't released yet, many people have already pre-registered.

This is how it works: You refer 10 people. Those 10 people individually receive $25 for signing up. Because you referred those 10, GreenZap gives you $5 per person. The more people you refer, the more money you get per person. You even get money for people that were referred by people you referred...

It is probably just something to fill the void of Paypal's rival, but it seems pretty good. Try it out, it looks really good...

PS-Please forgive me, but I had to take the chance. The link above contains my referral link. If you wish to go to GreenZap's regular site, the URL is simply http://www.greenzap.com.

I tried to visis the site a few times and kept giving me a connection error to the website....HTTP Error 404 Website not Found...

But maybe a bandwidth thing, i'll try later...but if Tenmm is right...that sucks...lol...i like free money

Why does this sound like a pyramid scam to me??

Sorry murtu52 but this is a scam if ever I have seen or heard of one.

There has got to be a hundred of these a week and the only one to win is the one at the top.

:angry:

oh, i see what you mean. I can assure you this so no scam, or pyramid scheme. Although it looks like it, this website is fully legit, i have been recommended this site by a few friends, and i've checked digg.com--many people like it there too.

Although they give money for referrals, this website was made for transfering money between accounts (people). In the FAQ, they say that the website was made so people could have a legit choice besides paypal. It may sound like a scam, or just a place to get free money, but when it comes down to it, it is fully legitimate.

True and that time will march on without any of my money to pave the way.

Anytime money goes out to people on a list ahead of you,with or with out a referal your looking at a scam or scheme to one degree or another.

This smacks of a scam/scheme to me.

BTW I do not recall paypall starting out like this. :huh:

I am not one for signing up for things out of the blue anyways. It took me a long time to get comfortable using Paypal and Ebay...but thanks for the read. I am glad that these "scams" can be caught in the beginning...well atleast discussed before anything rash happens

the best thing about this "scam" is that it is still in beta stages; meaning, you cannot commit any important info such as bank numbers to it. Only thing you can give them is your name, address, and email....now i'm scared i'll be bombarded with spam, electronic and mail...

I couldn't get to it because my firewall was blocking most of the site. I thought it was something on their end, but i am glad it was my FW...means i shouldn't go there...