65mb Malware Install

Thanks for the warning and the link.

Strange comments on that link. Seems like the commentators go there to fight those who are trying to alert them to the coming troubles from the spyware/malware fields. Shoot the messenger seems to be the way people there would rather react, instead of with gratitude to one who warned them, rather than shoot the garbage slimeballs who put their dirty dogpoop on a person's private or corporate computer without permission. I can't see why people are so malevolent towards those who are trying to help others. I don't know which is worse, the spyware/malware or the visciousness of the people on that annoucement link towards the one warning them of future potential problems.

Thanks again for the warning.

God bless everyone.

Hi LJM,

Your reply sent me to Google and my Internet Explorer for Dummies book to translate, but because of your reply, I discovered the Restricted Sites box--I got a new toy to play with!!! So far those two nasties are hopefully living there (hmmmm, maybe add a few online games son is addicted to?? ;) sooo tempting, sooo tempting...) Thank you very much, Liz

Hi Liz, glad to hear things turned out great, so how's your new toy? :D

I haven't got IESpyad yet, some say it's a necessity, i'm still thinking about gettin' it, but i'm not in a rush to download it just yet B) (especially as Internet Exploror isn't my default web browser, I use K-Meleon browser, it's awesome IMHO, a link to it here > http://kmeleon.sourceforge.net/

kind regards

L.J.M