Mad Thread Libs Game

i don't know if this game is going to do well here or not but i figure that it's worth a try. this one is kinda like Mad Libs except instead of coming up with just a few words it works the opposite way. Some one gives about 6 or so words at random or what have you. then the next person has to come up with a little funny story and add them to it.

just a little suggestion, outrageous and unbelievable with a dash of reality some times works very well. next is one that i came up with using the words from the current page of word association thread.

locomotive, choo choo, chew, bubblegum, machine, Robotics, animatronics, mainframe, HAL, optical eye, sinister, evil, muhahahahahahahahahaaaaa, live, DEMOOD.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

we’re all DEMOOD!

please do not attempt to read the next line out loud if your are an amature, much over acting is required.

(macmarauder)

“oh i mean DOOMED, DOOMED i say! HAL has taken over the Besttechie Mainframe with his evil optical eye! he has forged an army of locomotive bubblegum robots that will chew to death. the most sinister choo choo’s ever!â€

(HAL)

“live my animatronic creations, live! muhahahahahahahahahaaaaa!"

Why is it that hefty Besttechie forum questions end up being innocent conversations between members discussing monkey wrestling and baking twinkies*? Did I win?

*I cheat.

Macmarauder

basement

nitrous oxide

farm animals

semi truck

trowel

gravity

(this could be dangerous....) Liz