Computer Will Not Turn On Basically

Hello,

in some trouble atm because my computer will no longer go on past the loading screen. during startup an error message comes up that says:

lsass.exe - system error

object not found

the last thing i was doing with my computer was trying to remove all the spyware. i had used the F scanner (also mbab and superanti) and it found two things that it deleted. after that i d/l'ed the lastest version of java (but did not install) and unistalled some programs i hadn't used in awhile. then to complete this i restarted it and thats when this error message started coming up.

altho ealier in the day (the computer had not yet been restarted) i used my registy cleaner to fix some things also.

when i click ok or just close it, the computer tries to startup again but i'm return to a black screen with that error msg. i also tried starting it in safe mode to no avail. any help would be highly appreciated because i really need to use my own computer. plus if i did not have to lose everything on it, that would be ideal lol. ok thanks ttys.

Sounds like you had a nasty which replaced a critical windows file with an infected copy.

Unfortunately you tried automated removal rather than having an expert help you.

It deleted the infected file; you should have restored a copy before rebooting.

Now follow the links sethook provided to restore it .