Why I Never Had A Roommate

I had a variety of roommates earlier in life. They all led to trouble. Bad idea, at least for me.

Now that I think about it, I cringe. I'll have to post a roommate rant here on BT in the near future. You would not believe what some of these people did.

... Like, you come home, they're nowhere around, and THIS is what the living room looks like?

smesscyv5.jpg

Or you're cold, you figure out they left their bedroom window open in the middle of a Winter snow storm, and when you go to close their window you discover THIS is how they live?

willowbedroomnwcorner5dwp2.jpg

Or this?

sroom1i04wc9.jpg

Yeah, we should share roommate horror stories. :angry:

... Like, you come home, they're nowhere around, and THIS is what the living room looks like?

smesscyv5.jpg

Or you're cold, you figure out they left their bedroom window open in the middle of a Winter snow storm, and when you go to close their window you discover THIS is how they live?

willowbedroomnwcorner5dwp2.jpg

Or this?

sroom1i04wc9.jpg

Yeah, we should share roommate horror stories. :angry:

That's bad! I'd have to fumigate the room, preferably while they were still in it.

If those pics were anywhere else they originated with me. I took the photos because I didn't think ANYONE would believe just how bad those roommates were.

The last pic ... When that guy moved out he left a mess I had to clean up. I found a dead animal. :blink:

Even worse? That's not the worst roommate I've had.