Ie Explorer Blinks On Screen But Doesn't Load.

Not always but it is starting to anoy me. I boot the system up and if I don't log on as a user iand then later I do IE doesn't load. It also somethings doesn't load when I log on right away. I downloaded a few things lately and since have removed them. Still the problem. I checked all programs for Virus first and found none.

Not always but it is starting to anoy me. I boot the system up and if I don't log on as a user iand then later I do IE doesn't load. It also somethings doesn't load when I log on right away. I downloaded a few things lately and since have removed them. Still the problem. I checked all programs for Virus first and found none.

I would almost say it sounds like a service entry like the firewall or antivirus is not loading the next portion if you interrupt the boot sequence.

IE it loads the service and entries in the machine and all users hives , but not the database in your user hive so it fails .

Have you tried disabling your antivirus and firewall completely and then see if the problem persists?

I would almost say it sounds like a service entry like the firewall or antivirus is not loading the next portion if you interrupt the boot sequence.

IE it loads the service and entries in the machine and all users hives , but not the database in your user hive so it fails .

Have you tried disabling your antivirus and firewall completely and then see if the problem persists?

Thanks Pete, but I finally got it fixed. I had to uninstall IE7 and reinstall from a saved IE7 installer. I had problems getting Spoofstick and IEspell to work again but Finlay got them working and the Auto Complete was giving me problems as well. But all is well again. Now I just need to post a Hijackthis log someday. Adaware found 106 items the other day and keeps finding more. SPybot finds nothing nor does Spyware Blaster. Ran Trend Micro the other day and it found 123 items of Adware but when I went to delete them IE7 Closed on me. That was when I was having the other problems.