I have a HP Pavillion Tx1210us and I inserted a SD card. There is a probability that I may have placed it incorrectly inside the slot and now it will not come out. I have used it before with the same card, and I remember "shoving it in" and pressing it with a credit card causing the spring to pop the card out.

It is now stuck, so does anyone have any "safe" ideas on how to remove it?

I purchased it from Conn's so I called and they said they could do so; however, I am in N. Carolina for school (MOS, USMC) and if I could get it out here that would be preferred. As I am only here for 5 weeks and I would hate to go the whole time without my laptop.

'Jose

Oorah

Tweezers = too thick

Bobby Pin = Didn't work (right size though)

well the rubber came off the bobby pin and got stuck inside :/ and I also noticed a piece of metal come out of the slot. oh and the SD card is still stuck inside.

I suppose I will wait until my month and a half are over and just use it. The slot is most likely broken at this point, so I will be making a trip to BestBuy for an external USB sd card reader.

oOrah

'Muniz

Tweezers = too thick

Bobby Pin = Didn't work (right size though)

well the rubber came off the bobby pin and got stuck inside :/ and I also noticed a piece of metal come out of the slot. oh and the SD card is still stuck inside.

I suppose I will wait until my month and a half are over and just use it. The slot is most likely broken at this point, so I will be making a trip to BestBuy for an external USB sd card reader.

oOrah

'Muniz

Dont use a peice of paper, w/e you do... It won't work :rolleyes: