Think Before You Drink Milk...

So I was out and about today in some stop and go traffic. Had a large milk container sitting beside me. Somethign like this, full of milk:

KS13305.JPG

The traffic is inching forward when i feel a few drops of somehitng come threw the window and hit me. Look over and there's milk runnin down the side of his trailer! Everytime he starts or stops milk would spew out the top! I call out to him over the CB that he's losin his load, but all he says is "He cant doing nothing about it". As traffic picks up he passes me and written on the back of the trailer is....

Food Grade Only

Remeber, if milk can come out, who knows what is gettin in. Think of that next time you pick up a cold glass :thumbsup:

Edited by Bubba Bob
So I was out and about today in some stop and go traffic. Had a large milk container sitting beside me. Somethign like this, full of milk:

KS13305.JPG

The traffic is inching forward when i feel a few drops of somehitng come threw the window and hit me. Look over and there's milk runnin down the side of his trailer! Everytime he starts or stops milk would spew out the top! I call out to him over the CB that he's losin his load, but all he says is "He cant doing nothing about it". As traffic picks up he passes me and written on the back of the trailer is....

Food Grade Only

Remeber, if milk can come out, who knows what is gettin in. Think of that next time you pick up a cold glass :thumbsup:

That's exactly the reason that I stick with bourbon. :thumbsup:

KS13305.JPG

Food Grade Only

Should have called 911 and reported a hazardous biological material spill. They would have surrounded him and held the truck until they got the leak contained and had hazmat crews go back and clean up all the spilled material. At least that is what they did when some milk got spilled from leaking jugs in a delivery truck in Dallas.

Personally we drink primarily Soy Milk (Chocolate flavored. primarily 8th continent).

Anyhow the milk gets pasteurized after it is pumped out of the collection truck (tanker) . The main reason for the "Food Grade Only" label is because they had a problem with someone using the same tank to transport milk one day, and pesticide the next and saying that "I'll rinse it out" before switching back to milk.