Fixed My 1st Problem Still Need A Little Help Please![INACTIVE]

SINCE POSTING THIS 20 MINUTES AGO I MANAGED TO FIX MY EXPLORER PROBLEM...I HAD THE IDEA OF RECOVERING THE VIRUS FILES AND RE-DELETING THEM AND APPARENTLY IT WAS A GOOD IDEA, BECAUSE IT WORKED...DONT KNOW WHY.

HOWEVER I STILL HAVE THESE 2 PROBLEMS:

I CONTINUE TO GET "UNSPECIFIED POTENTIAL SECURITY FLAW" ERROR WHEN OPENING MY DOCUMENTS OR RIGHT CLICKING THE DESKTOP

AND RUNDLL32.EXE IS MISSING...any ideas??

Thanks so much!

old post:

Explorer.exe keeps restarting and eventually shuts down all together. If I open it back up it continues to do the same thing. My rundll32.exe has magically disappeared also. I ran Spybot Search & Destroy, AdAware which found about 115 problems/malware/spyware and VundoFix, which found and deleted a file, I didnt save a log of that file name tho :unsure: ...anyhoo after rebooting my problem persisted.

update: when trying to right click on the desktop or open my documents computer says: Unspecified potential security flaw. Would you like to continue

Please help! I'll love you forever

Thanks ;)

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2

Scan saved at 5:34:40 PM, on 11/30/2007

Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)

MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)

Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:

C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe

C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe

C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\tcpsvcs.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe

C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Common\ViewpointService.exe

C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe

C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\taskmgr.exe

C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe

C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = about:blank

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local

O4 - Startup: .protected

O4 - Global Startup: .protected

O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\ssv.dll

O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\ssv.dll

O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL

O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe

O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe

O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe

O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe

O23 - Service: ##Id_String1.6844F930_1628_4223_B5CC_5BB94B879762## (Bonjour Service) - Apple Computer, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe

O23 - Service: FLEXnet Licensing Service - Macrovision Europe Ltd. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Macrovision Shared\FLEXnet Publisher\FNPLicensingService.exe

O23 - Service: Viewpoint Manager Service - Viewpoint Corporation - C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Common\ViewpointService.exe

--

End of file - 2408 bytes

Edited by majnunaBABE

Hello and Welcome to BT. :)

I am MoNsTeReNeRgY22 and I will be assisting you with your malware problem today.

Please download ComboFix from Here or Here to your Desktop.

**Note: In the event you already have Combofix, this is a new version that I need you to download. It is important that it is saved directly to your desktop**

1. Close any open browsers.
  2. Close/disable all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix.

-----------------------------------------------------------

• Very Important! Temporarily disable your anti-virus, script blocking and any anti-malware real-time protection before performing a scan. They can interfere with ComboFix or remove some of its embedded files which may cause "unpredictable results".
    • Click on this link to see a list of programs that should be disabled. The list is not all inclusive. If yours is not listed and you don't know how to disable it, please ask.

-----------------------------------------------------------

[*]Double click on combofix.exe & follow the prompts.

[*]When finished, it will produce a report for you.

[*]Please post the "C:\ComboFix.txt" along with a new HijackThis log for further review.

**Note: Do not mouseclick combofix's window while it's running. That may cause it to stall**