I am extremely frustrated, I have been going at this for about 2 months now. This all started when I saw a red X over my wireless network. I tried right clicking it, but nothing would load. So I went to the start menu and opened it from there.. The weird thing was that after I clicked that a blank window that said Connect to a Network popped up in the upper left corner and just stayed a blank window. By the time I opened it the little menu that I had right clicked for earlier just randomly pops up. So now I'm waiting for the Connect to to show up. I figure "hey I need to print this homework assignment that I have been working on" so I go to start and click Network. I sit there and wait for about 2 minutes with a white window... Then I look up at the address bar and it's blank so I typed "Network" and then waited another two minutes for that to appear. By this time I knew something was definetly wrong. So after the Network window had appeared I clicked on Network and Sharing Center and waited about 3 minutes for that to open (again it was a white window). After it had loaded I tried clicking a link in it, but no action was taken and the window just hung. The weird thing was that after it loaded so did the Connect to... window. This has become a huge problem since I use these objects often. I even tried using Complete PC Restore. The restore was a success, but about 2 days after I am now right back to where I started. This just happened again at about 8:35PM EST on the 24th of October, but before that it was running perfectly. I hope someone else has had this problem and has resolved it. If you have any tips on what I could do I would appreciate it a lot. Sorry for all of the details, but you might need it. If you are not exactly sure of what I am saying let me know. I'll be coming back to the forum for a few days so I hope someone has left a bit of advice by then. Thanks for your help in advance.

Edited by Rockbuddy

This has nothing to do with this guys problem but i am having trouble getting certificates to work from Windows Server 2003 R2 on a domain environment. I have googled it but haven't found much. Do I need to wait until Windows Server 2008?

Oh, thanks for trying to help, but 2 minutes after the post I just went to: http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/communiti...us/default.mspx? and resolved the problem within 3 minutes. It has to do something with how the grouping is of the users and AIM I think. It's a pretty weird bug, but believe it or not do some searching on that site and you'll have it fixed in no time. Happy Vistaing! :thumbsup: